Oh, ummm. Hi there. I guess you’re looking for more information about… me? OK.
I never know what to say in things like this, but since you took the time to click the link, I will reward you with the following. It is a copy of one of those emails your friend would send you in an effort to be friendly or cutesy or whatever. You know, the ones with all the questions that you are supposed to forward. These are actually difficult for me. They always ask about favorite this and that and I rarely have a favorite anything.
Anyway, here are some questions along with my answers:
Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate
Do you like to drive fast? I’m usually over the speed limit.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? What am I, a 3-year-old? No.
Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Yes.
If you could dye your hair any color what would it be? Reddish something. I wouldn’t dye my whole head, just highlights.
Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Yes.
What’s under your bed? Usually nothing but sometimes I find a little doggie playing around under there.
About my blog
I originally wrote part of what you see below as my first blog entry, but I’m putting it here now since no one ever looks at the first post anyway. And I have added need to know thing 7 and thing 8.
I suppose every new blog deserves an opening statement of some sort. I mean, wouldn’t it be odd just to start talking about whatever random thing you’re thinking about rather than addressing the fact that you’ve just created a blog? It’s like just being elected Mayor of Awesomeville and not having a press conference.
So here goes…. Welcome to the blog.
Wow, that was easy.
Here’s a list of things you need to know. I’d like to call them rules, but… they are not. Please memorize it because there will be a quiz later:
- I don’t ever claim to make sense. Sometimes I write about the most silly, nonsensical things.
- You are occasionally expected to read my mind.
- I’m not a novice at this blogging stuff. In fact, this is not my first blog or even my second one for that matter.
- I may have written about you already and you don’t know it.
- I like it when there are 5 things in a list.
- I was just kidding about number 5.
- I don’t use web abbreviations anymore. WTF? OMG! I know, you’ll get used to learning to read again.
- All non-spammish comments typically get published, unless you tell me not to do it. Even mean, cynical, insulting, rude, asinine, hiding-behind-their-computer-and-anonymity readers get their voices heard.
Thanks for visiting and be sure to de-lurk yourself and say hi from time to time.