Today I am going to pretend that I am Inside the Actors Studio hosted by James Lipton… except, I’ll be me and I’m not famous… or an actor.
1. What is your favorite word? Thaw-miss.
2. What is your least favorite word? Paradigm.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music. Hearing it. Playing it. Seeing it.
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Lack of effort. People who play dumb.
5. What is your favorite curse word? I actually don’t use curse words, at least not out loud. But if I did, it would be “sh*t.” And I would pronounce it “sshhheee-it” from time to time. My often-used fake curse words are “crap” and “dang.”
6. What sound or noise do you love? I love listening to my dog eat. I like when he moves the little kibbles around his bowl and when he crunches them in his mouth.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? I hate it when people yell in an aggressive tone. This could be when people are having an argument or fans at a football game. I’m fine with it when it’s a tone that’s happy, but loud and aggressive yelling makes me cringe.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Interior Designer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Clown
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Oh gosh. I don’t like to think about these things. I don’t know.
Fellow bloggers, readers, and lurkers, it’s your turn. James Lipton is awaiting your responses.