A few Facebookers have started sending out this note to their friends asking them to write about 25 random things about themselves. I’ve been tagged a few of these notes, which in this situation means you are asked to respond to their request. I’ve yet to respond.
But it did get me thinking. And I thought it would be fun to share my abbreviated list.
1. I cover my eyes and say “la, la, la…” when trailers for horror movies or anything freaky is on TV.
2. During my first piano recital, I won first place.
3. My only recurring dream is one where I have a loose tooth and then all of my teeth fall out.
4. I was sent to the principal’s office when I was in elementary school.
5. As kid I drank a ton of milk and loved it. As an adult, I’m Lactose Intolerant.
6. When I was in college, I once attempted a stand-up comedy routine during open mic night.
Ah! The title of this post is FIVE random things and I have provided a list of 6. Something in the list must not be true. Shame on me.