So I’m sitting here watching The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo for the first time and this episode is about preparing for the Oscars. And I’m wondering a couple of things:
- How many brain cells have I lost doing this?
- On a scale of 1-10, how annoying is this woman?
- How superficial is this woman?
- Are these people cartoon characters? I hate the way they speak. They remind me of the Gap girls from the SNL skits of the ’90s. Every person has the tone of a valley girl, including the men.
- Can someone please buy these people a hairbrush? Dang, there is some messy hair on this show.
- Is there a drinking game associated with this show? If not, I think you should take a big gulp of something everything this woman flutters her eyelashes in dramatic fashion during her interview segments.